Thursday, August 21, 2014

Throw Back Thursday - Quilt

A pattern called, "Starring Baby", was made for a friend who had a baby girl.  That sweet girl is now eight years old I believe! The pattern was rather simple, but too time to construct because of the small squares and triangles.  In the magazine, they choose a bright and bold blue and yellow color fabric.  Since my friend at the time was having a girl, I went with softer tones of blue and lavender instead of traditional pink.  

The quilt was well received and I submitted a photography of the complete quilt to McCall's to show them how easy the pattern was.  And would you know they published the photograph in their 2006 November issue!



All rights reserved @KariberiCrafty

I wish I had more time to make quilts between my scrap booking and yarn projects.  There are so many patterns I want to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment