Saturday, September 13, 2014

ATC's and Wreath

I have been taking a break from my crocheting due to pain I have been having in my right shoulder.  It usually flares up when I sit down to crochet.  Not sure if its the recliner I am sitting in or my posture.

I am a firm believer that idle hands is the devils playground so I worked on some ATC's for a swap I am participating in.  The swap is called Villains & Monsters and each swap is the next letter in he alphabet.  I missed out on the letter "A" swap, but below is what I came up for my swap partner:

Villains & Monsters - B/ Beetlejuice




C/Cookie Monster



D/Dalek



The letter "E" swap has not been posted yet, and I am looking forward to making the next one.  I am not sure on which villain/monster I will choose.  It depends on who my next partner's tastes are.    

Along with making my ATC's, I was able to make a house warming gift for a friend that bought a new house.  She loves the Fall season so I decided to make a fall wreath for her front door:



I do have a knitting project in my near future which I am looking forward too.  It will be a Halloween themed Rebecca Danger Monster/Critter toy swap.  It will be a combination of two of my favorite things,   knitting Danger toys and Autumn/Halloween themed yarn!  



1 comment: